Facility Management Services
A large number of enterprises are opting for IT outsourcing as a solution to accomplish productivity and least downtime of their IT infrastructure and also reduce costs at the same time.
PECON's outsourcing Strategy Solution can help enterprises to achieve them successfully. At the core of this solution are our IT Sourcing Advisory services, designed to help enterprises assess and define IT sourcing options from decision through operation.We offer consistent service delivery at cost effective rates for enterprise's infrastructure. We also provide a full range of help desk services at National level. Our IT outsourcing solutions, based on proven, repeatable delivery methodologies and practices, are managed both on-site and through our delivery center in collaboration with our wide spread service delivery network.
Some of the services offered by us in the Managed services are as follows:
- Help Desk Services: Integrate all of your service management across your business. Get fix-it-right-on-the-first-report problem resolution. And proactively resolve most issues before they adversely affect your business. It helps improve service levels by building a single point of contact, consolidating and automating the handling of all service requests both technical and non technical.
- Asset and Configuration Management Services: Capture, track, report on, and manage all of the hardware and software assets in your portfolio and deliver the information needed to make better decisions. The idea of this exercise is to do management of the asset & configuration database in order to ensure control over configurations to minimize disruption and downtime accruing from changes. This is done using tools as well through physical tracking.
- Network Management Services: This service is designed to provide proactive monitoring and preventive maintenance of all network elements encompassing Servers, Routers, Switches, Links, and other critical identified equipments Configure and manage devices such as Routers, Switches, Servers up to the WAN gateway so as to ensure effective network utilization and compliance with standards, Manage the Wan links. Report performance of the network elements and set thresholds.
- Desktop Management Services: This service includes analyzing and troubleshoot problems related to the Desktops and related Peripherals devices like printers and scanners. It includes support on operating system like Windows or LINUX along with office applications and mail client support.
- Messaging Infrastructure Services: As a part of mail Management of the messaging infrastructure based on MS Exchange, Lotus or LINUX we perform all the activities like Mail Box Creation, Deletion, Mail Delivery and Queue Management, Internet Mail System management, Mail Traffic monitoring and management, Configuring of users, etc. to ensure mail service availability to the enterprise.
- Maintenance Support Services: Get the multi-vendor hardware maintenance and support you need for all your hardware products including Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Routers, Switches and UPS.
- Vendor Management Services: Vendor management is a critical component to service delivery in multi-vendor environments of today. We manage third-party service arrangements including logistics/leases, licensing, repairs and service delivery and follow up on manufacturer-initiated upgrades/patches.
- Security Management Services: This Service is designed to take care of all the security service needs of complex IT setups including monitoring, reviewing, updating the physical security, Anti Virus updates on Desktops and Servers, IDS/IPS, Content Filtering, Anti Spam, Firewall management, Ad ware and Spy ware services.
- Consumables Management Services: These services help Tracking Consumable Usage, Checking quality of consumables being used and delivered, maintain of Consumables and procure it timely.
As technology becomes increasingly more complex, important resources necessary to keep the network running at optimal levels become more difficult to find and retain. Whatever the size of your company or the nature of your market, PECON has the right people for you.
PECON is able to offer Resident Engineer Services to ease the day to day challenges a company will face and thus helps in all the IT Related activities.
PECON can provide Resident Engineers for a wide variety of deliverables. Common Resident Engineering services include:
- Full day resident engineers
Why Pecon resident engineers?
- Reduced Response time
- Immediate solution to all IT problems.
- Increase in productivity.
- Optimization of current setup and maximize your returns on IT investments.
In full time resident engineer services we place a full time well qualified engineer i.e. from 9.30 a.m.to 6.00 p.mat the customer’s site. In half day resident engineer services we depute an engineer either six days half days or three full days a week as desired by the customer. We also customize resident engineer services according to customer requirements for e.g. once a week or twice a week, full day, Half day etc.
Specialised Engineer deputation:
- Windows/ Linux
- Database Administrators
- Network/ Security Administrators
- Application Management.
- Messaging Infrastructure Management
- Server based computing infrastructure Management